This is beautiful fabric set which can be stitched to create “Punjabi Dress” for a lady. Blue Chanderi Silk top is hand embroidered with Warli design, comes with contrast pure silk orange coloured salwar and duppatta fabric.
This is unique single piece design created by Prachi’s Creations in Pune.
PS: you get dress material. You need to get it stitched and customised as per your liking.
Care Instruction: First wash should be Dry clean. Then a regular gentle wash with medium iron will keep the dress looking pretty for long time.
Meaning for some clothing terms above
- Punjabi Dress : Indian dress for women. Mainly worn by people from north part of India, however widely preferred dress as business formals all over India.
- Kurta is a top which looks similar to a kaftan or A-line frock with slits on the sides.
- Salwar are loose pants that you wear with the kurta.
- Duppatta is a long scarf that you drape on one shoulder on top of the kurta.
- Warli is tribal art from Maharashtra which has its own motifs and patterns.
477 total views, 4 views today