Beautiful Peacock design is hand embroidered on authentic Mangolore Silk, comes with dark blue silk salwar and duppatta fabric. This is beautiful fabric set which can be stitched to create “Punjabi Dress” for a lady. A perfect gift for her birthday !
This is unique single piece design created by Prachi’s Creations in Pune.
PS: you get dress material. You need to get it stitched and customised as per your liking.
Care Instruction: First wash should be Dry clean. Then a regular gentle wash with medium iron will keep the dress looking pretty for long time.
Meaning for some clothing terms above
- Punjabi Dress : Indian dress for women. Mainly worn by people from north part of India, however widely preferred dress as business formals all over India.
- Kurta is a top which looks similar to a kaftan or A-line frock with slits on the sides.
- Salwar are loose pants that you wear with the kurta.
- Duppatta is a long scarf that you drape on one shoulder on top of the kurta.
- Managalore is a town in South part of India. It is famous for its silk manufacturing.
420 total views, 2 views today