We are committed to the new Australian privacy legislation in the way it collects, uses, secures and discloses personal information.
The information we collect We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function. The information we collect and hold will depend upon the products and services you request from us and may include:
- Information you provide us when you purchase goods or services. This information will include your name, address and contact details.
- Information derived from communications between us and you.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose unless authorized or required by law. Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information:
- To establish and maintain your relationship as our customer.
- To provide the craft supplies you have purchased from our web store.
- To answer your enquiry.
- For direct marketing by email, specials on products or services you have shown interest in.
If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications. If you at any time receive any communication which you would not like to receive, please contact us and we will remove your name from our mailing list.